Studios & Media
Branching Dialogue Studios & Media is the 'banner' title under which all of my (Branching Dialogue) projects are published. Be it a website, a generator, a project-- Studios & Media is the official publishing name of all of it.
If you came here through a copyright link, well, you're in the right place. Wherever you found that link (probably a website), you found something worked on by Branching Dialogue Studios & Media.
If you need web design work, you can contact Robert Wall through the contact page, which has many ways you can contact him.
Branching Dialogue Studios & Media consists of just one person - Robert Wall. I will occasionally ask someone for feedback, but the work done through Studios & Media is all one person unless otherwise stated, normally on the project itself.
Who is venn177?
venn177 is Robert Wall. He's used the same online username for ~15 years now, and it's never failed him. Most people call him venn, but there are some who call him "hey, you" too. He prefers a lowercase v in venn.
What is Branching Dialogue?
Branching Dialogue was originally a gaming and general media review site founded by Robert Wall and his good friend Dan. They were insanely antagonistic and loved to write about, well, anything. Eventually, the site was re-designed. And then again. And now here we are.
Because of college and the amount of work venn does on a daily basis, Branching Dialogue became more of a project showcasing website with infrequent updates, and turned away from the blog-like review format that he and many others had used in the past. Branching Dialogue used to use a wordpress back end with its own design, but has since been reworked into a completely original site from scratch.
These are the current projects, either work-in-progress or completed, that are under the Branching Dialogue Studios & Media banner.
- Epic Encounters - A blog-esque site that would categorize Pathfinder and D&D encounters and the like, giving a DM ready-made, quality content to put into any given campaign. The design was nearly finished (version 1.0, anyway), but the site lost a lot of steam.
- The Atlium Compendium - A wiki for all of the information on the world I run my Pathfinder campaign in.
- Tales From Atlium - A series of short stories I've been writing in the world I created for my Pathfinder campaign, Atlium.
- Cape of Our Hero - A story about how one boy changes a town forever.
- Book Covers - As practice in the way of commission, I illustrated a bunch of book covers for people for National Novel Writing Month. Sure, it's nothing incredible, but it definitels helps people get the drive to finish it.
There are many ways to contact me. A myriad of magical scrolls and spells! There are also these damned things:
If you've noticed a pattern, bravo. I've used the same username for about 13 years now, surprisingly.
- Callum Bruce - Never would I have thought that I could drive someone so insane by asking for feedback. You've made BD a better place every step of the way.
- Jeff Sears - You've found more mundane syntax errors than any man should ever be subject to finding.
- Dan - Half of BD was your brain child, and without you it never would've left the planning stages. You're always welcome here.